The following are online articles on Kris Stewart and the projects he has headed. You can also find some video and other media for your consideration.
FEATURES ON KRIS STEWART
ABC Interview with Michael Veitch: Apple Island Disks
- SMH: Brisbane Powerhosue to power ahead under new AD
- The Australian: Kris Stewart appointed as Artistic Director
- The Australian: Powerhouse of Iconoclasm
- Creative Drinks: Kris Stewart.
- Style Magazine: Five Minutes with Kris Stewart.
The Sydney Fringe
- SMH: Acting on the edge
- The Australian: Return of the alternative
- ArtsHub: Over 100,000 attend first Sydney Fringe
- Stage Whispers: Kris Stewart – from new musicals to the Sydney Fringe
The Festival of Voices
Video feature on 2013 Festival of Voices
New York Musical Theatre Festival
- SMH: It’s a Manhattan takeover, and everybody’s singing.
- LA Times: The Sundance of Musical Theatre. By Julia Klein
- Theatremania.com: I wish to go to the Festival
- American Theatre Magazine: The Rise of Festivals: The Networking Life
- The Village Voice: Sonic Youths – A festival sets out to make musical theater hip again
- Variety: Tuner fest gets fresh with auds: Producers hot for original work, not revivals.
- Variety: NY Theatre Fest Thinking Big. By Mark Blenkenship
- Variety: A marathon of tuner tryouts: Gotham festival helps developing musicals find auds — and producers. By Mark Blenkenship
- Stage Directions Magazine: Rebooting the Musical.
- Downstage Center. The American Theatre Wing, in association with XM Satellite Radio, presents Downstage Center a weekly theatrical interview show, featuring the top artists working in theatre both on and Off-Broadway and around the country.
Kris Stewart, on Fox’s Good Day New York
Kris Stewart, on a Today Show feature on the changing face of musical theatre